At Positive Resource Center and AIDS Emergency Fund, we believe that everyone – regardless of their situation – has value and potential, and we fight tirelessly to help them realize that. Please join us today in improving your community by helping its most vulnerable members by making a donation of just $10 or more. All donations made will be charged on Thursday, April 20, 2017 through Give OUT Day.
Your gift will provide people affected by HIV/AIDS, substance use or mental health issues integrated legal, social, and health services. You can help them stabilize their housing, secure public benefits, overcome health issues, and find employment. And, most importantly, by giving them hope and a path to new opportunities!
Click on one of the social media links up top to share our message with your friends.
BECOME A STEWARD OF YOUR COMMUNITY AND HELP US FUNDRAISE!
Help us make an even greater impact on the lives of our clients by becoming fundraiser. Just click that cute red button that says "BECOME A FUNDRAISER", it's right over there >>>
By following these six super sinchy steps below, you will be on your way to becoming a steward of your community!
1. Click the "BECOME A FUNDRAISER" button
2. Enter your name and email address
3. Follow the link in your email from "GiveBig Responder" to complete your registration
4. Enter your verification code
5. Create a Profile Name and Password
6. Once completed, click on 'Setting' to create your fundraising page and share our messaging on your favorite social media site(s).
Here is a helpful tutorial and more information on creating your personal fundraising page:
Thank you for supporting Positive Resource Center and AIDS Emergency Fund on Give OUT Day!